Request A Sample
Please note our sample request form is intended for the business request of qualifying companies only and not personal requests.
If you are unsure whether or not you qualify, please call us direct at (877) 416-0157 so we can fulfill your request. Thank you!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Be There For Their Family
When you give our memorial volume, you recognize the very special contributions made by both veterans and their families to our country.
When you provide our journal to a son, daughter, husband or wife, you are telling them that “what you do is important, please record it for future generations”.
When you use our other products with our brand you tell the world, quietly without fanfare, that you are One Who Served.
And, most importantly, you remind them that there are those who continue to serve.
“Remembering: The Record of a Family … The Memory of a Life”
• Record of the funeral service
• Place for a Photograph
• A Family Register
• Journal Pages
• Friends and Family memories
“A Time to Mourn: Walking with the Sorrow … Living with the Grief”
• Grief is an individual experience
• The Common Denominators of Sorrow
• How to face the emotions that surface.
• Kinds of Losses
• Who was lost? (parent, spouse, child, friend…)
• How were they lost? (sudden, sickness)
“Seasons of Feelings: The Movement of a Year … The Movement of a Heart”
• A full year of aftercare
• Monthly meditations
• How to meet birthdays, holidays and anniversaries
• Encouragement and inspiration to carry forward
“The Way of Hope: Helpful Connections … Helpful Bereavement Resources”
• The Willingness to Ask for Help
• The Practical Things that Follow
• Additional Reading
• Helpful Organizations and Websites