Request A Sample
Please note our sample request form is intended for the business request of qualifying companies only and not personal requests.
If you are unsure whether or not you qualify, please call us direct at (877) 416-0157 so we can fulfill your request. Thank you!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
A Veterans Gift With Meaning
Our memorial volume recognizes the special contributions of veterans – and their families – to our nation. When you provide this veteran gift journal to a son, daughter, husband or wife, you remind them that what they do is important … and should be recorded for future generations.
Most of all, you thank them for being One Who Served … and remind the world that many continue to do so.
“Remembering: The Record of a Family … The Memory of a Life”
• Record of the funeral service
• Place for a Photograph
• A Family Register
• Journal Pages
• Friends and Family memories
“A Time to Mourn: Walking with the Sorrow … Living with the Grief”
• Grief is an individual experience
• The Common Denominators of Sorrow
• How to face the emotions that surface.
• Kinds of Losses
• Who was lost? (parent, spouse, child, friend…)
• How were they lost? (sudden, sickness)
“Seasons of Feelings: The Movement of a Year … The Movement of a Heart”
• A full year of aftercare
• Monthly meditations
• How to meet birthdays, holidays and anniversaries
• Encouragement and inspiration to carry forward
“The Way of Hope: Helpful Connections … Helpful Bereavement Resources”
• The Willingness to Ask for Help
• The Practical Things that Follow
• Additional Reading
• Helpful Organizations and Websites